Fashion Illustration: Athletics

SGPFashionIllustration: Athletics (30/8/2020)


"Just Do It" - Nike

Day 5/30. I've always been in awe with sports brands that have a bit more to them than just sports. Brands that have a social influence not just in the sporting world but in the world of fashion as well. Brands like Nike, Adidas and Puma come to mind that crosses that boundary. This week I wanted to draw just that and envision what my own StickgirlProductions sportswear brand will look like one day *dream*

This piece took 55minutes on Procreate. Can't run away from my usual neon colours so I incorporated it into the shoes. I wanted sporty colours with contrast - yellow and black like the beeeeee.

I have set a challenge for myself to do 30 days of fashion illustration. Follow my journey on Instagram (@stickgirlproductions | Tag: #sgpfashionillustration) and read about the art here on the blog!

-Ally

Comments