We = Love

StickgirlProductions2014 : We = Love

When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close too the other. The presence that is felt through a hand held, a voice heard, or a smile seen.
Quote by Lang Leav

This illustration We = Love is inspired  by the above quote. Two hearts that makes one.

We = Love is a digital illustration that took 4 days to complete. I learnt not to rush the art process and to strive for perfection even if it takes longer.

I'm pushing myself to come out with at least one print a week on top of any commissions or freelance jobs that I have. This makes good for practice, building my portfolio, blog updates and to challenge my creativity and skill. If you have any ideas or suggestions of what my next print should be -shout off below at the comment section!

Also if you have already subscribed to my Facebook page (if you haven't you SHOULD for updates, promos and so on!), you would have noticed the update through RedBubble and if you clicked on it, you would have noticed that the link is to be my new e-shop :) YES! It's coming! And you'll be able to get this We = Love print and many other StickgirlProductions prints and merchandise pretty soon.

The best part is that it ships worldwide so no matter which part of the world you're at- you will still be able to purchase a piece of StickgirlProductions and in the process bring me one step closer to fulfilling my dreams! All prices will be in USD since I'm aiming to sell it worldwide :)

Now is just the teaser! Will update you on the launch of this shop and a few others when it's closer.

Lots of love and stickgirl hugs,
ally


Comments