The Colour Red : Chinese New Year Illustration

Click Play :)

Hope you enjoyed the video! I love Chinese New Year just as much as Christmas. It's because there's always a buzz that surrounds the holiday especially at home. But that's another story. 

I received my first Chinese New Year greeting card order this weekend and in my excitement, finished it in one night. Seeing the final product, every minute of sleep I gave up to draw was worth it. 

I will be selling these greeting cards in a pack of 5. Details are below:

StickgirlProductions 2014: Chinese New Year Illustration


CNY2014 (A)
Quote this code in your email when placing order.
(Pack of 5)

Artist: Ally K. of StickgirlProductions
Price: RM 20.00 (WM) & RM 25.00 (EM) (Malaysia orders only, free shipping)
Size: A6 Card or 6.25" x 4.5" (Top fold)

Description
Pack of 5 cards laser printed on 230gsm card.
Blank inside.
Comes with a maroon shimmer envelope. 

Delivery: Pos Malaysia (registered mail available) or by collection. Cards are wrapped up in brown paper and then sealed in a cello-bag to ensure that you receive the cards in pristine condition.
Payment: Bank Transfer or to pay by credit card: Pay Pal. 

The final product will look like the image below :)

StickgirlProductions 2014: Chinese New Year Greeting Card


To place order, please email me at ally.stickgirlproductions@gmail.com and I will respond within 24 hours with instructions for payment, delivery and receipt. Thank you!

I would advise you place an order by the 15th of January so that your cards reach you, giving you time to send them out to friends & family :)

Thanks!

Love, Ally



Comments