2013 heading into 2014

StickgirlProductions: 2014- A New Adventure Awaits

Just a matter of days before StickgirlProductions is up and running again :) 1 month flew and there are still heaps of things to do in regards to StickgirlProductions >.< Good thing is that paper work is in order and I'm just being nit-picky when it comes to all the finer details. Better be safe than sorry is what my mumma use to tell me and now that this is MY baby, I couldn't agree more.

Just tied up all the business side of things and just sent out my last order for 2013 just in time to enjoy the New Year. Before I get started on the next phase of StickgirlProductions, Phase II, I just wanted to take some web space and your time to send my love, appreciation and thanks.



Firstly, I'd like to thank the friends both in real life and online who have been ever so supportive and made the effort to click that "LIKE" button and to follow this blog (there's so many of you that if I were to name you, it would go on forever. You and I know who you are- thank you so much from my whole heart to yours.) You have no idea how enormous that small gesture is to me and my online business. So blessed by the encouragements you shower on me, the support you've shown me by allowing me to contribute to your projects and for recommending me, the love for me and my little family, the ideas and suggestions that have helped me improve and the prayers, the kindness and the enthusiasm when I discuss my new pieces, new adventures, new projects with you.

For the fans, the customers, the readers for your likes and follows and especially those who took the risk and solicited and bought artwork from this small-time artist. Thank you! I am so thankful, honored and blessed by the support. Especially to returning customers who have many great things to say and the stories on how StickgirlProductions have brought joy to you.



Malaysians who support local artists even when I was running things in Adelaide! I was truly overwhelmed by how in the beginning almost 75% of sales were from Malaysia! It meant so much to  me and it brought tears to my eyes to be accepted in my home country. Especially the blogshops and organisers who have asked for collaborations and whom I've had the wonderful privilege of collaborating with. May you and your businesses blossom and grow multi-folds as well.

 Wei Theng & Kenneth for being such a patient teachers and answering all my Photoshop, Illustrator, printing, and merchandise questions even when it's 11pm at night. For being so kind and generous with your knowledge and for helping me your valuable insights, suggestions and tips.

I'd like to thank God for  leading me down this path. For opening doors and for the opportunities. To be able to do something that makes me happy, to be able to do good and to bring joy to others. For the achievements, the results, the recognition given to StickgirlProductions. None of this would be possible without your divine hand, your plan, and your  favour and blessings. Truly God deserves all the glory.



Last but certainly not least, my amazing and supportive husband and family. Thank you for giving me the freedom to do something risky, for your support and prayers, for allowing me to be me and for not giving up on my dream. Hubbycat, thank you for taking care of me, staying up with me during the times I was rushing deadlines, for helping me with the business side of StickgirlProductions, for cooking when I'm elbow deep in paperwork and drawing and for being patient with me when I snap and speaking life back into me.

It's been a wonderful year, full of memories and milestones. Thank you. You've helped me grow as a person and StickgirlProductions grow as a company. I am so blessed and thankful for each of you.  May you and your families have a blessed 2014 ahead and I look forward to doing the year with you!

Lots of Love,
Ally @ StickgirlProductions


Goodbye 2013, HELLO 2014.

Comments