Selamat Hari Raya

Update: 22/7/2014
PLEASE NOTE:  DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT PICTURES and STRICTLY NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE (PERSONAL USE ONLY) otherwise SUBJECTED TO LEGAL ACTION. Thank You! 

If interested for commercial use please email me at ally@stickgirlproductions.com

StickgirlProductions: Hari Raya 2013 Design
StickgirlProductions: Hari Raya 2013 Design



Wishing all our Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and all our other Malaysian friends a Happy Holiday! Safe journeys for those travelling, play with care, eat with happiness and have the warmest of hearts. God bless!

I am really enjoying being back in the land of abundant good food, multicultural friendships and big shopping malls. I am glad to be back- something I'd never thought I'd ever be able to say. Things have changed... or I have changed, I can't really tell anymore. I'm just glad I got the opportunity to be here and just seeing everything in the beautiful land with fresh new eyes. It's not perfect, but it's pretty amazing. This Raya I had the privilege of enjoying good lemang, ketupat, chicken rendang, satay ayam and being in the company of some influential people of Malaysia. Had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. A sign of better and bigger things to come perhaps :)

Comments