Star Wars!

A Surprise Awaits!


A dear friend of mine just celebrated his birthday. He's a really good friend of mine whom I've known for ages! It so happens that he's a huge Star Wars geek and he chose to celebrate his birthday today, which also happens to be Star Wars Day (it's like fate!). I watched Episode 1-7 for the first time earlier this year and was so impressed and mentally kicked myself for thinking it was stupid!

One night, I had an epiphany- why not draw my friend something related to Star Wars. To cut the story short, I created not one but SEVEN pieces! I choose some of the well known Star Wars characters or in my opinion, the main characters and turned them into post cards! And packaged them like the picture above - an orange pocket wrapped in twine with a birthday message on the inside :)

Now the pictures:


 TADAAAAAH!
Star Wars Character Post Cards


Star Wars Character Post Cards
The characters from LEFT to RIGHT (in case you aren't familiar) : R2D2, C3PO, Chewbacca, Hans Solo, Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader (I like to know him as Anakin).

They're A6 sized or 1/4 of an A4 and done in marker and edited using Illustrator. So happy with how it turned out and hopefully, the birthday boy does too!

The finished products

Raw Copies
I then used the raw copies and pasted it at the entrance wall since the husband is a Star Wars fan and I'm fond of them too <3 It adds a touch of whimsy and fun every time we enter or leave the house now.

A perfect end to Star Wars Day! May the force be with you!


Comments