Father's Day Designs

StickgirlProductions: 2013 Father's Day
The readymade "2013 Father's Day" designs I created is now available for ordering. It is a square half-fold card made in 210gsm Quill Paper. The size of the card is 12cm x 12cm and it is hand-drawn+coloured then computer edited. The inside of the card is blank for you to write a personalised message.

If interested message to place an order by noon on the 8th of June 2013 (Saturday) to ensure that you receive your card by Father's Day!

The designs I came up with for this Father's Day is heavily influenced from my idea of what I'd like to see my husband and my future children have :) I'd love to see my children depending on their daddy and that they know without a doubt that their daddy will always be their number one supporter, pillar of strength, mentor, provider and source of unconditional love and blessings. There is no doubt in my mind and heart that the husband will be a great dad.

1. Father's Day : Daughters


This design is now available for free on the StickgirlProductions' Facebook page. Like the page too while you're there cause I occasionally post designs that you can take for yourself.

If you'd like to have the SGP logo with the official titles for this piece - place an order and I'll make you one :)

2. Father's Day: Mentor

StickgirlProductions Cards: Father's Day- Mentor


3. Father's Day: Hero
StickgirlProductions Cards: Father's Day- Hero


4. Father's Day: Legacy
StickgirlProductions Cards: Father's Day Legacy
This one I made for the grandfathers :) The oldies who have tons of experience, stories, advice and love. Irreplaceable.

Custom Orders: If you'd like a personalised design message me. I'd place an order by the 2nd of June (Sunday) so that your card reaches by Father's Day- any later and I can't guarantee that you'll get it in time.

Have a great day guys! Remember smile :) And leave feedback- I love to hear from you <3

copyright StickgirlProductions2013, all rights reserved. Images and content must not be taken without permission- thank you!

Comments