What a Journey!

Stickgirl.Productions (FB | Twitter)

And it's been exactly 1 month since Stickgirl made it's appearance! How fast!

Firstly, I would like to personally say "THANK YOU" to all the lovely people who gave me the chance to design something personal or have ordered something I made over the past 4 weeks! Also, to all the supporters, likers and stalkers on Facebook ;) I would also like to thank all the amazing friends who encouraged me to do this and said it was a "good idea" right from the start. Not forgetting the genius marketer behind SGP- the husband who supports me at home, my personal delivery boy, and showers me with love and is my never-ending source of inspiration! Lastly, Monty-Cat, who always gives me the laughs and ideas for all the StickCat adventures ;)

More good news- thanks to all the support, love and a little bit of kind donations, StickgirlProductions is now STICKGIRLPRODUCTIONS.COM :) :) I'm so happy I teared a little, so humbled by all the jobs and donations and so touched by all the people who've sent me love over the internet! Seriously, it's you that makes this even more special to me. It's been such an amazing 4 weeks and I can't wait to see what the future holds! You're definitely going to be seeing more Stickgirl.Productions in the future ;)

Also, I have shut down my personal blog and will now purge all the things that inspires me, my artwork, jobs and stuff here :) This is also my way of connecting with my readers, customers and loyal supporters!

Drop me an email, message or comment if you haven't already! I'd love to hear from you <3

Comments