Love Tree

Love Tree

Decided to do a coloured version of the "LOVE TREE" design I used for the Country Road Coasters :) Just in time for Earth Day too!

In university, I took a course called Environmental Economics and it was something I really appreciated!   I'm a strong believer of Environmental Sustainability and protecting the environment for the future generation. It's also one of the reasons why I source only Environmental friendly materials and if possible, recyclable items when creating my art. I believe that if we protect what we have now, no matter how little, we'll be able to have a better future for our children. The future starts with us, so stop procrastinating and be the change today.


"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
-Native American Proverb


Type: Artwork
Size: A5 (8.3 x 5.8 inches)
Materials: 80 GSM paper, Sharpie, ColourFun Markers

Comments